As we continue to practice social distancing, offering online payment options will make funeral planning easier and safer for your funeral home’s staff and client families. With Tribute Pay, you can offer families multiple payment options directly on your funeral home’s Frazer-powered website.
Getting started with Tribute Pay is a quick and easy 5-minute enrollment; check out our step-by-step guide to enroll!
Below you can find details about how each of Tribute Pay’s features can help with social distancing, along with some helpful resources.
With Tribute Pay, families can easily pay for funeral expenses online. Tribute Pay accepts all major credit cards, or families can pay by eCheck, also known as an ACH (Automated Clearing House) payment. Online payments enable you to limit the number of families visiting your funeral home and practice social distancing to keep everyone safe.
To learn more about online payments with Tribute Pay, check out these resources:
- Tribute Pay FAQ
- Video: How Tribute Pay Makes Funeral Directors’ Lives Easier
- Video: Why Tribute Pay is a Great Tool for Your Funeral Home’s Client Families
- Video: How Tribute Pay Benefits You and Your Families
- Tribute Pay Turns Your Frazer Funeral Home Website Into a Business Solution
With Tribute Crowdfunding, families can make a monetary donation to a loved one’s funeral expenses directly on their Tribute Wall. Since many family and friends can’t attend services due to social distancing restrictions, this is a great way for them to still express their condolences and show their support. If you’re already enrolled in Tribute Pay, this feature is ready to use.
To learn more about Tribute Crowdfunding, check out these resources:
- How do I set up a Tribute Crowdfunding campaign?
- How do I change a Tribute Crowdfunding campaign?
- Video: How Tribute Crowdfunding Benefits You and Your Families
- Why Your Funeral Home Should Offer Your Families Funeral Crowdfunding
- Ways Crowdfunding on Your Website Brings Your Community Together
Tribute Insurance Assignments
Tribute Insurance Assignments claims are done completely online. This way, you can submit life insurance assignments remotely to practice social distancing and limit face-to-face interactions. If you’re already enrolled in Tribute Pay, this feature is ready to use.
To learn more about Tribute Insurance Assignments, check out these resources:
- How do I submit a Tribute Insurance Assignments claim?
- What types of claims does Tribute Insurance Assignments accept?
- Video: Tribute Insurance Assignments — Saving You Time
- Why Your Funeral Home Should Offer Life Insurance Assignments as Funeral Payment
- How Tribute Insurance Assignments Eliminates Tedious Tasks
Due to rising unemployment and the closure of non-essential businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, many families may need to explore alternative funeral payment options. With Tribute Loans, families don’t have to worry about paying for the funeral expenses up front. The rates start as low as 4.99% APR with repayment terms of up to 60 months. To enroll in Tribute Loans, follow these quick and easy steps.
To learn more about Tribute Loans, check out these resources:
- How does a family apply for Tribute Loans?
- Can families add a co-applicant on Tribute Loans?
- Video: How Tribute Loans Helps the Families You Serve
- Tribute Loans: A Funeral Financing Program That Benefits Families
- How to Have a Conversation with Families about Funeral Financing
To enroll in Tribute Pay, check out our quick step-by-step guide!