We’re constantly listening to your requests and coming up with new ways our Frazer products can make your lives easier. From brand-new features like our marketing packages to the smaller updates to your Frazer products that save you time and give you more options to create memorable funeral experiences.
To make sure these small, yet important updates don’t get missed, we’re starting a monthly blog series to highlight them!
Below is a recap of what updates we’ve been up to in April.
We made several updates to your Frazer-powered website’s admin panel to give you more customization options, including:
- Private Events: Option to mark an event as private, so it doesn’t show up on Tribute Wall. In Tribute Store, families can see the event date as a delivery option, but it won’t disclose the location or time. This way, you can easily track and update services and ensure flower deliveries are sent to the service without displaying information publicly.
- Security: Ability to use CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart) if your funeral home is experiencing excessive spam submissions for website contact forms.
- Downloading Form Submissions: Downloading submitted forms in bulk by clicking on the Website Manager tab, followed by Submitted Forms. Then, click your desired form, choose the start and end dates, click Search, and select the Download button.
- Customizable Comment Names: Editing the names on Tribute Wall comments, specifically for text, photos, and videos.
- Blog Filters: Adding a search and category filter on the right-hand side of your blog.
- 2021 Date Selection: Making 2021 an option in the date pickers for upcoming services.
- Editable Payment Center Title: Ability to edit the title text on the Payment Center page.
Tribute Store Updates
We made a few updates to our Tribute Store to create a better user experience, including:
- Security: Helping eliminate spam during the checkout process by adding CAPTCHA.
- Delivery Policy Link: Adding a second link to the delivery policy at the top of the Tribute Store for greater visibility.
- Fax Integration: Updating our fax integration to make three attempts on a no answer or busy signal. This helps ensure that florists receive orders in a timely manner.
To learn more about how to make the most of your Frazer products, please visit our Help Portal.