We’re excited to announce that we’re partnering with Tribute Insurance Assignments (TIA) for a free webinar on September 15 at 9 a.m. CST! We know your time is precious, so this is a 30-minute webinar so it’s easy to fit into your busy schedule.
You don’t want to miss this! Below is a sneak peek at what the Tribute Insurance Assignments webinar will cover.
Click here to register for the webinar before all the spots fill up!
What You’ll Learn by Attending Our Tribute Insurance Assignments Webinar
During our Tribute Insurance Assignments webinar, you’ll hear from Tribute Insurance Lead CJ Friedrichs. He will discuss how TIA creates an efficient claim submission process and gets your funeral home paid faster than ever.
By attending this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to submit an insurance claim with TIA
- What it looks like to work with TIA from a customer’s perspective
- How TIA has benefited other funeral homes and how it can work for yours too
- How to enroll in TIA
What You Should Know About Tribute Insurance Assignments in the Meantime
Before the Tribute Insurance Assignments webinar, we want to share some background information about TIA that you can learn in the meantime! Below are five must-know facts about TIA and why it’s the life insurance assignments program for your funeral home:
- With TIA, the claim application process takes place completely online in just minutes.
- Your funeral home gets paid in as little as 24 hours rather than weeks or months.
- Families can request immediate funding for up to the full amount of their claim.
- TIA accepts any type of assignable claim, such as pending and suicide cases.
- They complete all claim forms and affidavits required by the insurance company on behalf of the beneficiary and your funeral home.